April 26, 2010

Preview: New Dollhouse Miniatures Book Cover: In Miniature Style II

An updated and expanded version of my miniatures book will be coming out in ebook - and print - early next year. Here is a preview of the fabulous cover of IN MINIATURE STYLE II !

The book contains fantastic how to projects by myself and other contributors including IGMA Artisans Kathi Mendenhall, Le Petite Belle Patterns and Lucie Winsky, plus miniaturists Bonnie Glazier, wigging tips from Dana Burton, Mini Doll List and a how to from Fern Rouleau.

Check out a photo preview slideshow and learn more about the contributors to IN MINIATURE STYLE II or click book cover at my website.

NOTE: To keep informed of news about IN MINIATURE STYLE II, click the yahoo groups button on the website front page to sign up for my periodic newsletter.

3 comments:

Camille Minichino said...

Congratulations, Chris! Can we preorder?

CA Verstraete said...

Thanks for asking, Camille. It'll be a while yet as publication is set for next spring but I will keep everyone updated as I'll have contests and stuff... It will be on Amazon though. :>)
Did you see the projects page at my website?

Beverly Stowe McClure said...

Great cover. It invites the reader to come right in and learn "How To." Congratulations.