April 03, 2010

Pink Saturday: Happy Easter and Thanks to Jody for Swap!


Running behind today so hopefully some visitors will still stop by today for PINK SATURDAY, hosted by Beverly at How Sweet the Sound.

First I stopped by Karin at Creative Chaos (Love that name! Is that what this is??) Loved her pretty pinks and all kinds of creative stuff!


As tomorrow is Easter Sunday, I wanted to share a few Easter miniatures... like the lily I made (above) and the sunny yellow cake and orange tarts.

I also wanted to share the beautiful flowers Jody at Peach Blossom Hill made for me for our swap. They look so real!

Though not Eastery, I wanted to share the spooky painting Jody did. I love it! It'll be a perfect large wall painting in a half scale scene I'm making in a gothic clock case. Just been collecting things for it. Already thinking I have to expand the back and enlarge the space!




A Happy and Blessed Easter!

3 comments:

Jacalyn @ rmebathproducts.com said...

Love your post and your goodies look so... well... good!

Happy PS,
Jacalyn

Christina Rodriguez said...

I love those hydrangeas. The flower always makes me think of my wedding and smile!

Jo Raines said...

Hi, Chris! This is how far behind I am lately--just now seeing this! Thank you for posting it! Glad you were pleased with everything! I love the spooky plants and the book in my witch's cottage!

Jody