May 03, 2019

#Paris #Miniature Project 12: Le Decor!

Wow, Day 12 of the Paris Miniature Project! 

The planning continues for the Paris Miniature Project which is my friend Gigi Nephew's Serendipity Shed renovation for the HBS 2019 Creatin’ Contest. 
(Click photo in left column to go to Day 1 or here - Day 1  - See last entry Day 11.)
 * Don't forget you can put your email in the subscribe to updates box under the Paris photo in left column also to let you know when a new post goes up.


If you like to decorate then this is for you!

April showers bring May flowers…so what do May showers bring?  I think winter is hanging on too tight…enough of the rain please!  So, to hide from the rain when I got home today from substituting at my son’s school, I worked on the Paris Project. 
Since Tuesday’s update, I painted the trim and the inside of the openings (door and windows) as this is a lot easier to do now, then when the wallpaper is on.
Last night I had to “Kilz” (primer) the walls before papering…totally forgot this process… I hate doing this, but it is so much better when wallpapering!  Then I put on the wallpaper and noticed that I forgot a wall of the second floor to apply Kilz  on (far left three walls).  The good news is that the first floor store walls are all done. Now I can at least start putting them together and then work on the floor of the shop! (Looks good! Can't wait to see it go together!!--Chris)
It’s a short update this time as I have to get ready to substitute tomorrow again for a different teacher. I am not used to having to get dressed up and going into work!  I have not done it in over a 1½ years!
Until the next time… Happy Creating!--Gigi