April 11, 2016

#AtoZ 2016 - I Just Love Minis & #Mysteries + Know You will too!

Today is the Letter I and J for the 7th annual A to Z Blog Challenge in April! 
And K-L  - I love minis - and Know you'll love this, too!

Check out the 1000+ blogs on the list!  If you like books, etc., I'm also doing the same on my GirlZombieAuthors blog. I may even share a spooky mini or two there!

************
Cheating just a bit today. I'll have a mini mystery coming out soon involving my two favorite things - miniatures and writing short stories!  What's more fun, right????

I had a blast writing this story featuring my part-zombie girl character, Becca from GIRL Z: My Life as a Teenage Zombie. This times she's solving a little mystery involving miniatures based on friend and fellow writer Joanna Campbell Slan's Big Wave Dave's Surf Shop.

Joanna's cool project took honorable mention in the annual Miniatures. Com contest this year! See all  the contest pix here.

See more of Joanna's project on her Facebook page.