April 04, 2016

#AtoZ 2016 - C is for Dollhouse Coloring Pages

Today is Day 3 - the Letter C - for the 7th annual A to Z Blog Challenge in April! 

Check out the 1000+ blogs on the list!  If you like books, etc., I'm also doing the same on my GirlZombieAuthors blog. I may even share a spooky mini or two there!


As much as I love planning my dollhouses, the best part has to be the interior design and the color coordinating. I love working out color schemes!  I loved to color as a kid, so it's fun to see it becoming popular again.  So, today I thought I'd share links to some dollhouse coloring pages...

Hey, this is cool! Did you know Real Good Toys has a page with different dollhouse coloring pages?  (Image, Allison Jr. detail)



More dollhouses to color: 

Color a dollhouse at SheKnows. - Assorted subject coloring pages. 

Color a dollhouse and change the text. 

* TIP: Put the words dollhouse coloring pages in the Google search box and you'll get a bunch of pictures to color. Have fun!