I think one of the best - and most fascinating - things about miniatures is the food. What artisans can do with clay and simple tools can leave you speechless. I only wish I were that good.
As I posted on creative foods today at Teen Seen, (check out another food video there), I thought I'd share a few of my favorite miniature food places and artisans.
Warning: Look no further on an empty stomach!!!
* Among my favorites: the incredible food of artisan Betsy Niederer; check out her You Tube video below:
* Other amazing miniature food:
* Rachel makes the most amazing cakes (and the coolest food earrings!)- Miniatures by Rachel
* Joana at Petite Framboise has creamy rich ice cream and yummy cakes
* Stephanie at Petit Plat has some wonderful desserts (and scroll down to the fun ice cream earrings!) Who says you can't play with your food? ha!
* Kiva Atkinson makes some unique food - check out her fish pie!
* Like Tudor and more? Janet Uyetake's food is amazing! I finally saw her food at a past show and it's so real (items even have realistic insides when needed).
* The Mini Food Blog features a wide range of amazing artisans and miniature food.
* Hungry yet???