A Sneak Peek!
I wanted to give you a little preview of the finished Witch's Bakery. Just a peek! (Continue below photo.)
I have been working on the bakery, adding things inside and (of course!) I broke the ceiling light and had to solder in a new one, so I added in two bulbs. ha! Exterior, first time I used all egg carton stones.
The shelves are getting full. Signs are up. I thought the little wood plaque above the door fit perfectly. Almost ready for business! Even found someone to work inside once her uniform is updated.
How do you like the plants next to the front door? The cauldron is from one of those MiniBrands Harry Potter balls. The other one is an Eyeball plant.
Now, I'll show more later... I am planning daily posts for the annual Blogging A to Z Challenge for next month, April. I missed it last time but wanted to participate this year. So stay tuned for lots of minis and a look inside the bakery!!