November 05, 2012

Miniatures Monday: New hanger dresses

Now that my annual Halloween in Miniature event is over (see links under header if you missed it), I thought I'd share some other things I've been doing.



I've been busy! I had fun designing and making a new hanger dress pattern.The fun part was choosing colors. I especially loved the Halloween style dress and adding the glitter accents. (Those glitter glue pens are great! No mess!)


 I have a pretty red and gold fabric I want to use for a Christmas dress next. Yes, I'm hooked! I'll show some more dresses as I get them made. Dresses will be available for order soon (after the show below) on my website.  I also am making coordinating tote bags.

You can see the dresses, books and other stuff in person -  I'll also be at the Wee C Dollhouse show this Friday and Saturday (11/9-10) Stop by if you're in the area!