December 03, 2009

12 Days of Christmas in Miniature 3: The Night Before Christmas: What's outside?

Welcome to day 3 of The 12 Days of Christmas in Miniature celebration as we follow along with the classic tale, "'Twas the Night Before Christmas." (Link will take you to day one.)


'Twas the Night Before Christmas

And mamma in her 'kerchief, and I in my cap,

Had just settled down for a long winter's nap,








When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter,


I sprang from the bed to see what was the matter.








Away to the window I flew like a flash,

Tore open the shutters and threw up the sash...


* Next: Christmas in Miniature Day 4






* Photos: The lovely governess and Grandpa William are from Kitty's Canal House. See more photos at Minis By Kitty. The window is from my miniature Christmas house.



* Enjoy a fun holiday story - "Christmas at the North Pole Compound" - see ebooks to buy.

2 comments:

Camille Minichino said...

This is a brilliant (not to say merry and bright!) idea, Chris. I love it.

Camille/Margaret Grace
http://www.dollhousemysteries.com

Courtney Mroch said...

Oooo! I LOVE the first picture! Appeals to my love of Victorian era!