March 10, 2009

Doxie Day w/ Searching For A Starry Night

I went to the dogs Sunday - and was glad I did! (Pictured left: shy Willie preferred the bag to the ground!)

I joined members of the Suburban Chicagoland Dachshund Lovers group for a St. Patrick's "Pawty" in Grayslake, Ill.

I read a portion of Searching For A Starry Night, A Miniature Art Mystery and enjoyed meeting all the Dachshunds. (Petey would be jealous!)

Talk about characters! Dogs beat people any time! Here are a few of them:




Sam (whom I dubbed the Ham) is a charming 12-year-old whom his owner adopted at 10. Every time you turned around, this sweet dog was either loafing in his owner's giant tote, or begging.

Dayden (left) was pretty in pink!



Baron (below) looked pretty sporting (and quite the Leprechaun!) in his green bowtie.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Hoe Cute are they...

Katie said...

Looks like you had fun! And all the dogs look great....they're so cute!!