March 04, 2009

New Review - Searching For A Starry Night


Just in, a new review from my friend Tracy at Minis On the Edge, which gives a different perspective, showing the value of reading to your kids as a fun family activity!


Tracy says reading Searching For A Starry Night, A Miniature Art Mystery, to her two daughters was something they enjoyed doing together.


She says, "each character was well developed and several of the nights I read the story to my girls, they did not fall asleep until I left the room because it was a story that captures and holds your attention (no matter your age)."

I'm glad they all enjoyed it. Thanks, Tracy!


** BUY: Searching For A Starry Night

1 comment:

Jane Kennedy Sutton said...

What a great review. Congratualtions.

Jane Kennedy Sutton
Author of The Ride
http://janekennedysutton.blogspot.com/