April 05, 2016

#AtoZ 2016 - D is for Dollhouse Books

Today is Day 4- the Letter D - for the 7th annual A to Z Blog Challenge in April! 

Check out the 1000+ blogs on the list!  If you like books, etc., I'm also doing the same on my GirlZombieAuthors blog. I may even share a spooky mini or two there!


If you're a new visitor, I wanted to share a little about me. I'm a writer, journalist and collector. You can see more of my miniatures on the blog here or go to my website.



I'm also the author of a In Miniature Style II, (print-ebook-pdf) with expanded how to's, photos and profiles on other collectors.  Book 1 is also on Kindle. (Similar content except for a few different projects.)

I also wrote a kid's mystery, Searching for a Starry Night, A Miniature Art Mystery, with two kids and their nosy Dachshund, searching for a lost miniature painting (Van Gogh's Starry Night.)

Oh, and check out this previous post to see the actual mini oil painting of Starry Night by Lucie Winsky!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin