Welcome to Day 11 of the 12 Days of Halloween in Miniature. I hope you've been enjoying the tour! (If you missed it, check in at Day 1.)
I decided to do something different today. I haven't dressed a doll in quite a while, so when Bonnie Glazier sent me this doll kit in a swap we did, I knew I had to start working on her. Maybe because she looks so forlorn. Lovely, isn't she? ha! (Ignore the temporary "shroud" I wrapped her in. But love the glitter boots!)
I'm going to dress her in a pretty colorful outfit with purples and a neat material that is light green with a bluish shimmer. She's going to be a customer or friend for my fortune teller (who's half-dressed at least).
Besides making great dolls and contributing a lovely Chinese lady's outfit in my book, IN MINIATURE STYLE II, where she's also profiled, Bonnie also is making wonderful display dresses for sale!
* See Bonnie's display dress kits and dolls. (Pictured: 1900s dress)
** Okay, getting back to HALLOWEEN, I thought I'd share some sites I've seen around the web for you to get inspired by.
* Check out Marilyn's Halloween Porch - don't skip this one as you've got to see the unusual coffin inhabitant!
* Fannye does some amazing work (check out her ME rooms and scenes for almost every holiday), but she also made a great Trick-or-Treat scene. (See main album page here.)
* Paula did a neat "Secret Book" project. (Not sure if you can see the pix unless you're a member of the online group, The Camp. It's a neat project, worth seeing.
* Check out Terry's incredible Haunted House. Love the details!
* Come back tomorrow for a wrap-up, a free gift and a list of winners! Hope you had fun!
** NEXT:Day 12 - HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
BACK: Day 1.