Grab your spookiest duds, put on your favorite witch hat and...
-- Get ready to P-A-R-T-Y!!
(Photos: clock, Patty Benedict, Woopitydooart; hats, Kat Hazelton, Kat the Hat Lady)
This is the 3rd annual 12 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN IN MINIATURE. I began the event since:
1. I love miniatures.
2. I get a kick out of Halloween
3. What better way to share my love of both and introduce my visitors to some fantastic miniature art.
So, get on your broom, or if you must use conventional means, hop on your mouse and stop by through Oct. 31. We'll have all kinds of fun tidbits, and maybe even a prize or two so be sure to leave a comment - and don't forget to check out the participants' blogs and websites!
NOTE: If you get lost along the way, each day will have the beginning and next page links at the bottom, so be sure to read to the end of each day's post!
Hungry? There'll be plenty of goodies to sample, so grab a glass of the house wine and enjoy! (I'd sip it slow, though, as it's an oooold vintage and has quite the kick, I hear! haa!) (Wine, C. Verstraete)
But beware, I hear behind that sweet smile, she likes to play a few tricks on the unsuspecting. haaa!
LURKERS will be put in the dungeon! heh-heh-heh (You'll get a better glimpse soon during the tour - skeleton by Karin Foster).
* Real-life vintage clock with handmade sculpted ghost by Patty Benedict, Wooopitydooart. You'll be seeing more of Patty's amazing Halloween figures in polymer clay in the coming days. Check out more pix on her Facebook page.
* Witch hats - wonderful, handmade witch and other hats made by British miniaturist Kat Hazelton (Kat the Hat Lady), who studied millinery and has fashioned original hats for life-size and miniature clients. Read more about her, and see more of her hats, in my short interview in last year's Halloween blog here.
* Visit the Kat the Hat Lady blog - and her Facebook page.
* NEXT: Go to Day 2
*** CONTEST: Comment along the way for a chance to win an ebook copy of IN MINIATURE STYLE II (make a Halloween screen!) or a Halloween salad and cake. (Pic on the website, see Halloween page)!