September 19, 2011

Miniatures Monday: Witch's Greenhouse Preview!




Halloween is coming!

Finally I decided to spruce up the Witch's Greenhouse (one of the Houseworks' Street of Shops) and get it finished. (I should've done that before and wrote a story on it, well... next time.)

The plants were all done, everything was piled inside, so all I had to do was organize. Easy? Well not when you're deciding on where to place tons of plants. (Have to count them yet and I realize some are still missing... Yes I made that many.)

So here's a preview of a small section. I'll detail the whole project during my annual 12 Days of Halloween in Miniature, beginning Oct. 20. (Third year!) here on the blog, so be sure to come back. It'll be fun and I'll have some prizes, too!

The floor is painted egg carton stones, same as on the bottom outside. Stray leaves have sprouted from the fertilizer shelves. A cute skellie dog is eating (ugh you don't want to know!) - (from Marie Gattis, Marie's Minis).

The scene's had more added since this pic, so check back later for more.

(Off to find the witch and her new employee. Remember my Flamingo lady doll? (See her here.) Well, she overdid the garage saling and had to get a job... yes at the creepy greenhouse! haaa! (How mean!) Stay tuned for details!)

* See early pix: Inside and exterior. (I still love that weird wallpaper, it was holly scrapbook paper.... Christmasy? Yeah if you're Tim Burton. haa! Perfect background for the greenhouse.)