April 14, 2010

Miniatures Wednesday: Books for the Dollhouse!


Even dollhouses and miniature rooms need books to make them look comfy. As part of an upcoming promotion, I made a miniature reading corner that includes some books and magazines.

I'll share more on the project later, but for now, here are some of the books (mine too!) that I made from Miniature Bookshelf printies at my website.

The book covers are wrapped around mat board painted white on the edges. The bookends are made from scraps of wood with two plastic star beads for decoration. It's a fun, simple little project that can add a touch of realism to your miniature scene.

Stay tuned for more on the project and an announcement!

1 comment:

Courtney Mroch said...

Look at the teeny tiny People! And the teeny tiny book ends. WOW! Again, I'm just so blown away. I'm just so intrigued and amazed by these minis, Chris. Love seeing them as you post them here! =)