December 01, 2008

12 Days of Christmas in Miniature, Day 1


For fun, I decided to feature The 12 Days of Christmas this month - with a twist. Of course, all the items I feature will be in miniature. Well, you're not surprised, are you?

Be sure to come back each day to see what wonderful item I find and feature. (Next: Day 2)

On the First Day of Christmas, someone gave to me...

A tin full of cookies, sweets, and candy canes, all three!

I spotted this delightful tin on the Mini Food Blog and fell in love! Don't they look good enough to eat?

* See Stephanie's other amazing miniature Christmas food in her Etsy shop.

* Religious meaning of the 12 Days of Christmas

** Your Turn: Have a favorite Holiday food? Please share!

3 comments:

Katie said...

That tin is beautiful! This 12 days of Christmas is going to be fun to see!! Wonder what else you'll come up with???

Anonymous said...

Wow what a great find--her stuff looks so yummy too. Looking forward to seeing all the 12 days.
jene
gsolfot

Anonymous said...

That box of cookies is fantastic. It is making my my water just to look at them.