December 01, 2008
12 Days of Christmas in Miniature, Day 1
For fun, I decided to feature The 12 Days of Christmas this month - with a twist. Of course, all the items I feature will be in miniature. Well, you're not surprised, are you?
Be sure to come back each day to see what wonderful item I find and feature. (Next: Day 2)
On the First Day of Christmas, someone gave to me...
A tin full of cookies, sweets, and candy canes, all three!
I spotted this delightful tin on the Mini Food Blog and fell in love! Don't they look good enough to eat?
* See Stephanie's other amazing miniature Christmas food in her Etsy shop.
* Religious meaning of the 12 Days of Christmas
** Your Turn: Have a favorite Holiday food? Please share!
Book & Writer Blogs
- ACME Authors
- Author of Doomed Queens
- Betty Webb
- Blog Book Tour Guide
- Blogs That Rule
- Blood Red Pencil - Writing, Editing Tips
- Book Roast
- Book Views, Lacresha Hayes
- Books at Pop Syndicate
- Celebrate Women
- Chester Campbell
- Christina Rodriguez, Ilustrator
- Christina Rodriquez artist
- Crispin Guest - Jeri Westerson, Medieval Noir
- Cynthia's Attic - Mary Cunningham
- Elysabeth's Stories
- Fatal Foodies - Food & Mysteries
- Female Sleuths
- Getting Medieval - Jeri Westerson
- Helen Ginger - Straight from Hel
- It's a Mystery
- JA Konrath
- JR Turner - Dead Friends Forever
- Katie Hines
- Killer Hobbies
- Lacresha Hayes - author, pastor, wisdom on women's issues
- Larry Karp
- Marlis Day
- Mary Welk
- Morgan Mandel
- My Friend Amy's Blog
- Mysterious People
- Mystery Scene Magazine
- Page 69 Test
- Page 99 Test
- Pets & Their Authors - Mayra Calvani
- The Stiletto Gang
- Women of Mystery, Terrie Farley Moran