August 31, 2026

Mini Halloween Tea Shop Front & New Finds

 

Halloween shop
Halloween Shop, half-scale

Made some progress on the mini Tea Shop turned Halloween Shop. (*Click photos for full size. * See last post.)

The front is done except to glue on the steps and attach the building to the base. I'll do that after I put the lights in and paper the inside since I have to glue stones on after that. I used striped Halloween scrapbook paper for the awnings. The sides are papered the same as the front; just finishing adding on the gray "stone" trim.

Quite a change from the original blue colors as seen below. (website photo) The original is pretty but I'm more of a bold color - and Halloween - person!


Latest Halloween finds:

zombie heads

I got a big kick out of these Halloween decorative items I found at Michael's. They have those jars of different items and I saw these zombie heads I've never seen before and a jar of skeleton hands. These will be fun to decorate with! The hands will be perfect for shelves and trim. 
skeleton hands

* Thanks again for visiting! Tuesday is the start of MiniJoyMonth on Instagram. I'll be posting on the blog here as well. See info here.

Lots of minis ahead!! I'll show more of the Halloween shop soon!