April 29, 2022

HS #Minis Swap, Off to Shows!

 


Yay! I'll be off to the annual Dollhouse Shows in Illinois tomorrow! (Bishop International and The Spring Showcase) I'll try to get photos of displays, etc. and show some of the things I find.

So...in the meantime, figured I'd show the fun items I got in the annual Half Scale Group Swap a few weeks ago. (Click photos for full size.)

Look forward to this every year. Been doing it for years and never disappointed!

The theme this year was Antiques. It's a starting point, but you don't have to stick with the theme.

Top: assorted items. 


Fun stuff! I made the award and dog picture. (The little white package are the checkers; not opening that until I glue them down!)

I made art and the trophies. The statues could be smaller but it's what I found to work with... Trophies, of course, are all sizes...




This was pretty cool. Love this hat and stole set! Maybe I'll make a small stand to hold them.


See you when I get back from the shows!