December 26, 2010

Miniature Christmas Swap


I participated in a fun 7 Days of Christmas swap organized by the Miniature Collectors Club on Yahoo Groups. Fun and glad I joined since family members think I already have too many minis already so they don't give me any. (What? Never too many!)

While the swaps were numbered, I held out as long as I could. I cheated and opened them all at once, Dec. 23. Couldn't wait anymore. ha!

My swap was from Santa Jan M. in Canada. Thanks Jan!

The swap started with a fun surprise: all the gifts put in a crib, which she says she had "lying around." Well since a nursery is a someday project on my to-do list, it'll come in handy as I have three mini babies set aside and had only one crib. No, I didn't plan on making a Russian orphanage! (sorry the pic isn't great; camera batteries keep failing.)

Day 1: a cute bird feeder and yummy-looking candy. (No, not edible but love it!)



Day 2: I love mini plants and have no talent for making them in clay. And needlepoint this small? No way!



Day 3: More great flowers and a china chamber pot.



Day 4: A fantastic beaded purse and hat. I love that beading and it always looked so confusing to me so never tried it.



Day 5: A nice coffeepot and glass bowl of fruit.



Day 6: A fun mini recylcling bin keychain, packaged shirt and cactus plant.



Day 7: Wow, this is really neat. So much work in covering this fantastic mini box and decorating the toiletry set. Love it!



2 comments:

Debbie said...

Fabulous Miniature Swap Christine..
‎*★MERRY*•˚° ★。 ° ˛˚˛★* •。* •。★* •。★*˚★* •。★*˚★* •。★*˚
° 。* •。˛˚*° 。˚*•★*CHRISTMAS★ 。*˚° 。 ° ˛˚*° 。˚*• °*˚° 。˚*˚° • 。
° 。.°˛˚* _Π_____*。*˚° 。 ° ˛˚*˚° • 。 ° ˛˚*˚° • 。 ° ˛˚*˚° ° ˛˚*˚° • 。
˚ ˛˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ° 。• ° ˛˚˚° 。 ° ˛˚˛˚˚° 。 ° ˛˚˛° ˛˚˚° 。* *
˚ ˛˛ ˚ *|田田|門| ˚˚˚° 。 ° ˛˚˛˚* & A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011

Enid Wilson said...

My goodness, they are so cute and lovely! It's a pity the chocolate is not edible. But on second thought. It's good that they stay as they are. Happy Holidays!

Fire and Cross