February 18, 2010

Talking about Miniatures, Writing and Olympics, oh my!

I'm all over the place today like... well, never mind. ha!

I'm sharing a few comments about writing and miniatures - is there a connection? - at the Cozy Chicks blog. Stop by and say hello! Thanks for hosting me, Jennifer.










And I'm talking about Olympian chocolate and other kinds at Fatal Foodies.

Speaking of food... I thought these pix would be included too at my blog stop so I'm sharing them here. The fast food items are in my collection from a swap some years back. Hungry yet?



** Be sure to stop back tomorrow for a few thoughts on agent hunting and other writing advice from Jennifer Stanley, author of Stirring Up Strife, A Hope Street Church Mystery.

1 comment:

Jo Raines said...

flying through my blog list before I have to get ready for work--will check out the writing blog you mention later, Chris! Thanks!

Jody