November 17, 2007

Searching For A Starry Night cover

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's so exciting to finally see a visual image of Searching For A Starry Night! Isn't "Petey" the Dachshund adorable?

In "Searching For A Starry Night," a nosy Dachshund digs up a family curse...can Sam find the missing miniature replica of Van Gogh's "Starry Night" and save her longest friendship? Read a short synopsis at http://cverstraete.com/Starry_Night.html .

Perfect for the young - and young at heart! Coming in spring '08 from Quake/Echelon Press, http://www.quakeme.com/

2 comments:

Jackie Houchin said...

Gosh, I can't wait. My granddaughter (and owner of a darling doxie, Maddie) will love this. When in the Spring willit be out? Can I pre order?
Jackie

CA Verstraete said...

Thanks, Jackie, that's great! Tentatively I am thinking April, but I don't have a firm date yet. I will post for sure when I know. Send me your email privately and I can send you an invite to the newsletter list on Yahoo. I'll list news there, but here as well. Thanks again for your interest! Chris