September 26, 2007

Featured Miniature Scene: Dachshund in the Butcher Shop

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Everyone knows that dogs love to hang around food and are always underfoot in the kitchen. Betti Brike of Louisiana took the next logical step in her miniature scene of a butcher shop by adding a dog - namely, a Dachshund - eyeing the goods.

Betti was inspired to make this week's featured scene after her friend, Rita, in Germany sent her this mouth-watering array of handmade meats, sausages & hot dogs as a gift. All are made of FIMO polymer clay. Enough to make you hungry, isn't it?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Cre8 said...

I am hungry now, and I did eat before I got here!

Wonderful workmanship with polymer clay. Also a lovely and inviting scene.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Chris, for featuring my Dachshund in the Butcher Shop, scene, but I am not from CA....I'm from Louisiania. Guess you must have thought that LA stood for Los Angeles.
This scene was fun to do and was a survivor of a move from MS to LA a few years ago. While helping me set up my new crafting room, my husband stepped on the box, creating the "crack" on the left hand wall! Decided to leave it as it was, to add to the charactor of the scene.
Betti Brike