May 14, 2009

Books and Reading Lists

I've been a big reader since I was a kid, the family "joke" being that the house could explode and I'd have my nose in a book.

Like other readers (and writers) I have a l-o-o-o-ng to-be-read list. I have several books going - one in my purse, three on the nightstand, and book piles everywhere. Then there's my own book in the writing process. So, I thought I'd share a few books I'm reading and have finished.

Books I've recently finished include:

Echoes - Danielle Steel
Susannah's Garden - Debbie Macomber

Books I'm reading now:

Dyer Consequences - Maggie Sefton
The Devil in the White City - Erik Larson
Mayhem in Miniature - Margaret Grace
Doomed Queens - Kris Waldherr


I'll share some reviews when I finish.

** Share some of your favorite or current reads. What's in your to-be-read pile?