Follow along to get an idea of how to pose the miniature dolls and plan your own miniature scene.
1. Choose doll faces that resemble your photo or painting as close as possible. (These doll heads are porcelain, 1/12th scale (1 inch=1 foot)
2. Pose and position the dolls so you know how they will look.
3. Fashion stockings and shoes using natural fabrics like silks and cottons that will glue.
4. Begin fashioning clothing by shaping fabric around the doll. The girl's skirt is formed and glued.
5. Drape, glue and sew pieces of cloth where applicable to form the boy's costume.
6. The boy's costume completed, hair is applied for his wig and his hat attached. The girl's hair is applied, and the dolls posed in final positions. Add props.
Thanks to Christa for sharing her fantastic project!
* Visit Christa's blog.