I can't really ever say that I have nothing to do. Not with dozens of project ideas and several in progress. But... I get bored and tend to hop between projects. I like to do something for a while and then move on to something else.
Well, I found several things online that'll keep me busy. Check out these links for some great miniature ideas and printies sure to keep you busy, too!
* Marlies of Marlies Minis has a pattern for pitchers you make from paper. You can coordinate in all kinds of colors and sizes! Very cool!
* Jean Day makes incredibly darling little outfits and other miniatures. She also shares some neat printies on her blog, like miniature books or these interesting pages from an 1800-era apothecary book. Can't get more authentic than that!
Make a Chest:
* Debbie at Debbie's Tiny Treasures has some neat ideas. Her Harry Potter apothecary project is so cool! Here's a free tutorial for a small trunk she made from mount board (picture framing matboard). Continue here: Part 2; Part 3; Part 4; Part 5; Part 6.
* Kat the Hat Lady shares some interesting witch-wizard potion labels to shrink. While you're there, be sure to check out her amazing miniature witch hats!
Printies and Posters:
* Grace at TreeFeathers (check out her incredible miniature books!) also has a great printies page. My favorite? The vintage monster movie posters. Check out her blog too.
* Whittaker's Miniatures recently started blogging and has the neatest, er, spookiest ideas! Check out these great labels they're selling at Etsy. Next on my shopping list for sure!!