Meme : A thought, an idea, and a real easy post.
I'm copying Dani's meme at BlogBookTours for some fun word play. Who says writing always has to be, well, about writing?
But even if you're not doing any "formal" writing, words should be fun. Doing crosswords, playing Scrabble(TM) or spending time on other online word games are good ways to keep your word skills sharp and loosen up the brain cells. See? It has a purpose. It really isn't procrastinating or wasting time.
Here's a fun meme to try out some new monikers for your characters. Copy and try it out yourself.
1. Your real name:
2. Your Gangsta name: (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle)
3. Your Detective name: (fave color and fave animal)
Yellow Wolf (ooh mysterious!)
4. Your Soap Opera name: (your middle name and street you live on)
Anne Kimball (Sounds like a librarian? I used an old street; my current street is a number.)
5. Your Star Wars name: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name)
Verch (Makes me think of Lurch?)
6. Your Superhero name: (your 2ND favorite color, and favorite drink)
Pink Tea (Pink tights of course. Well, forget the tights)
7. Your Iraqi name: (2ND letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, 1st letter of your middle name, 2ND letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, and last letter of your mom's middle name)
(What?) Oh - Hraaesa
8. Your Witness Protection name: (parents' middle names)
9. Your Goth name: (black, and the name of one of your pets)
** Your Turn: Share a few of your new names for fun.
** You're it! I TAG:
Camille Minichino (Margaret Grace) and Karen Kennedy