September 19, 2023

Playing with the Witch Cottage Exterior

 

Updated stairs and walkway.

Playing around with some changes to the Half Scale Witch Cottage. Didn't want to post too many photos as Halloween is coming and want to save some reveals for then. A tiny peek at a portion of the flowers I finished. (See last post: gardens; Click photos for full size. See other posts in left column archives.)

But in the meantime...

Finished up the stairs. Also added some moss between the walkway stones, which did make it look better.

For fun, the tiny Skellie and his/her dog are waiting for Halloween!

I also made a chimney. For a change, I decided to use the same painted egg carton stones instead of brick like on the other houses I did. I made a thinner version (stuck on temporarily) for the side instead of over the top ridge as, of course, I couldn't find the larger chimney that came with the kit. ha!


This new spooky fence from Lemax is cool. I thought it fit this project since it has a witch hat gate and tiny hats on the pillars, plus black cats on the side pillars. But they cheapened it by not putting slots in the sides to slide in the fence pieces. But it's still cute.


Still working on the gardens and adding things so it's not-quite-done. And have to finish the shingling/painting! But having fun with this one.
Stay tuned for more!

Thanks again for visiting. Come back soon!