November 28, 2010

Happy Happy Award!


My pal Courtney at Haunt Jaunts gave me this Happy Award (who doesn't need some of that right?) so I thought I'd post it and share it with others.

HAPPY 101 AWARD RULES
1. Copy the award image into a post
2. List 10 things that make you happy
3. Tag 10 bloggers who brighten your day
4. Put in a link to their blogs
5. Notify the award receivers
6. Award recipients link back to sender’s blog

10 Things That Make Me Happy (in no particular order!)

1 Miniatures
2 Family, friends
3 Puppies and dogs!
4 God, faith
5 Writing (when it goes right!)
6 Blog pals
7 Fellow writers who inspire me
8 Computers (love 'em, hate 'em)
9 Seeing something new
10 Music

I tag - Some great writers and blogs I enjoy:

1 Morgan Mandel's Double M blog
2 Marian Allen
3 Camille Minichino and the ladies at Killer Hobbies
4 Kat the Hat Lady
5 Lea at Muse It Up Publishing
6 Patty Benedict, Woopitydooart
7 Katie at Katie's Clay Corner
8 Joann Swanson for sharing her how-to's with us!
9 Kitty at Minis by Kitty
10 You the reader! Feel free to grab the award and share it with others!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Hi Chris! Thank-you for the award... I will get it up as soon as I can:)

Etsy is Great.... Now if I could judt get my picture program back, I could get the new stuff I've made up online.... Soon, I hope! :)

Thanks again for th ehappy award! Big Hugs!!
Katie

Marian Allen said...

Thank you, Chris! What a beautiful award! :)

Sorry it took me so long to pick it up--I've been deep in NaNoWriMo. ;)

Marian Allen.com

Morgan Mandel said...

Thanks for picking my blog, Chris!

Yours is decorated very nicely, by the way.

Morgan Mandel
http://morganmandel.blogspot.com