April 04, 2013

A to Z Blog Challenge 2013 - D is for Miniature Dresses


Thanks for coming back for the A to Z Blog Challenge (click link to see the 1,000+ blogs enrolled. yes that many!)

(And if you like horror and all things zombie, I and my co-bloggers will also be blogging daily over at GirlZombieAuthors so be sure to check it out.)


Today's letter is D for Miniature Dresses

The fun of miniatures is making things that look real, but are much smaller. There's is something amazing about seeing a fancy ballgown or dress in miniature. Here are some simple sundresses I've made and I hope to try my hand at some fancier dresses yet. 

My dresses below are very simple compared to some work by some other artists,but I had fun making them (and they are for sale - link at website). For fun,  - check out these amazing Miniature Dresses by Felma  (scroll down for more photos in the right column on her blog.)

(See my other miniature dress with links to a few more.)