November 12, 2011

It's Pink Saturday! Pink in Miniature, Tea, Anyone?



I haven't done this in a while, so thought I'd jump in and join Beverly for her PINK SATURDAY @ How Sweet the Sound. (Pic: table in my teapot shoppe.)

I'm busy this weekend signing books at the Wee C Dollhouse Show Club in Elk Grove Village, Ill. (Stop by if you're nearby!), so I am hoping to take some pix in the display room and look for some pink minis! If I can't get the pix posted today I will post them on Monday so be sure to come back!

For now, thought I'd post one of my favorite pinks: the main counter in my miniature Teapot Shoppe. I'll post a few pink items I've made for my dollhouse collection. (See lots of pink in my teapot shoppe at my website, (click miniatures). (My friend Kitty made the cake and cupcakes; I made the two tea jars and displays on the bottom shelf, along with painting the sign and table.)