March 28, 2011

Miniatures Monday: In Miniature Style II Mini Eats!

Thought I'd share some recent foods I made. I love miniature salads! The green salad uses FIMO canes I bought. I made the lettuce from plastic snow painted with leaf green acrylic paint. Cut into small pieces and glue in bowl. The miniature potato salads are made with egg canes I made from FIMO polymer clay and a "secret" ingredient per my how-to from In Miniature Style II. Very easy and you'll be amazed at what it is! Any guesses?



** BUY: In Miniature Style II ebook (pdf)

** Author page (eBook Vol 1 and II) ** Download other formats: Smashwords In Miniature Style II ebook

** See project info and photos In Miniature Style II

2 comments:

Courtney Mroch said...

That is so freaking cool! Even though they're healthy foods I still like 'em too! ;)

Arlee Bird said...

Looks like you have some unique things happening on this site. Welcome to the A to Z Challenge. I've added myself to your list of followers.

Lee
Tossing It Out
Twitter hashtag: #atozchallenge