March 27, 2010
Happy Pink Saturday!
It's another PINK SATURDAY at Beverly's blog, How Sweet the Sound.
So what is new and PINK this week?
Well first I stopped and visited Colette at The Open Cupboard who has the cutest collection of vintage plates and all kinds of stuff. Love the pink shelves!
As for my pink stuff...
For fun, here's a set of fun 50's tin plates I picked up at a flea market....
My favorite Thumbelina doll (early 60's) has a pink hat and a pink bunny...
The miniature scene at the top is from my Tudor tea Shoppe. I'll have to take some new pix when I remove the plexiglass cover.
So that's all for now! Thanks for stopping by!
Book & Writer Blogs
- ACME Authors
- Author of Doomed Queens
- Betty Webb
- Blog Book Tour Guide
- Blogs That Rule
- Blood Red Pencil - Writing, Editing Tips
- Book Roast
- Book Views, Lacresha Hayes
- Books at Pop Syndicate
- Celebrate Women
- Chester Campbell
- Christina Rodriguez, Ilustrator
- Christina Rodriquez artist
- Crispin Guest - Jeri Westerson, Medieval Noir
- Cynthia's Attic - Mary Cunningham
- Elysabeth's Stories
- Fatal Foodies - Food & Mysteries
- Female Sleuths
- Getting Medieval - Jeri Westerson
- Helen Ginger - Straight from Hel
- It's a Mystery
- JA Konrath
- JR Turner - Dead Friends Forever
- Katie Hines
- Killer Hobbies
- Lacresha Hayes - author, pastor, wisdom on women's issues
- Larry Karp
- Marlis Day
- Mary Welk
- Morgan Mandel
- My Friend Amy's Blog
- Mysterious People
- Mystery Scene Magazine
- Page 69 Test
- Page 99 Test
- Pets & Their Authors - Mayra Calvani
- The Stiletto Gang
- Women of Mystery, Terrie Farley Moran