| One of my past Houseworks Street of Shops kits - turned into a Witch's Greenhouse |
Another day as MiniJoyMonth on Instagram unfolds. So fun to have a whole group of miniaturists sharing their work! (Be sure to join in or follow along with host @vintagedollhouseshop and look for the tag #minijoymonth2026. * See my Instagram page and friend me at cwrite12. )
*Click photos for full size.
* For this blog, I'll share all my posts on the Day 1 post here.
* Today's Prompt: Made of Wood
I buy some things when I spot something I like, but I prefer making furniture kits and house kits. For one, the price is usually better and it gives me a chance to make something the way I want. I also like to repaint regular wood furniture or put new coverings on things to match my project. But even with aggravation sometimes, I like making things myself when I can.
| Wood window valances |
Something diferent: I made the window valances in my large half-scale Victorian dollhouse from the Chinese wood fans. Those are so handy! (See more house photos.- Lit up. - Some rooms.
| His and hers dressers. |
In one of those rare moments, I realized that over time I'd bought two of the same dressers, so this was fun making a his and hers for the bedroom in that house.
* Thanks again for visiting. Come back tomorrow for more minis! *
