| The Witch's Bakery |
Another day as MiniJoyMonth on Instagram unfolds. So fun to have a whole group of miniaturists sharing their work! (Be sure to join in or follow along with host @vintagedollhouseshop and look for the tag #minijoymonth2026. * See my Instagram page and friend me at cwrite12. )
*Click photos for full size.
* For this blog, I'll share all my posts on the Day 1 post here.
Today's Prompt: By Hand
| Witch's Bakery - interior |
A fun project was making my Witch's Bakery in one of the Houseworks Street of Shops kits. I decided this time to do the whole exterior in egg carton stone. I love the results, but that was tedious! I have one more kit building left that I want to put a spooky restaurant in and maybe try to put it on top of this one as a second floor.
Yes, I buy things I like but I also like to make a lot of things myself and construct kits, all by hand. I especially like building house kits. Well... I don't always like the consturction, but I do like watching the plan unfold. For me, the fun is the planning, the decorating, and the creating. Interior design in miniature can be so fun!
* Thanks again for visiting. Come back tomorrow for more minis! *
