September 01, 2026

MiniJoyMonth Begins!


Patriotic miniature room
A Favorite Red-White-Blue room.

This will be a fun month for minis with the start of MiniJoyMonth today on Instagram. Today I'm just sharing one of the many rooms I've made. This started with the patriotic furniture I found years ago at the living history museum, Old World Wisconsin.

*** Be sure to check the first post Greetings From... from the host, Stacey, at @vintagedollhouseshop on Instagram. * NOTE:  Each day has a theme (see schedule below.) If you're on Instagram, look for posts with #minijoymonth2026.

* Friend me on Instagram at cwrite12, and I'll also be sharing my photos here on the blog.  (* Click photos on the blog here for full size.)

 This is the sixth year for the event, and even better -- I'm one of the hosts this time around! 

*** I'll be hosting on Friday the 11th with the theme, Pet Parade. Perfect as you know I love dogs!! 

 
MiniJoyMonth

 Had to share! I like how Instagram makes you a collage: (at least they used the decent photos.) 😀 

 ** I'll also share all my daily posts, often with extra photos, here on this blog - see links below. They go live the day of posting. (I'm posting as fast as I can but I'll have them up by the day needed!)

* Looking forward to seeing you and seeing your minis!

Day 2: A Pair of...                           3: Something Floral        4: My Style

5: Good Enough to Eat                  6: Made of Wood          7: Little Necessities

8: How It Started                           9: Think Green              10: By Hand

*** 11: Pet Parade (My Day)     12: Show & Tell            13:  A Little Light

14:  A Current Obsession         15:  Cozy Corner         16: In Season

17:  My Happy Place                18: Material World       19: Taking Shape

20:  Shop Small (Halloween)     21: Special to Me         22: Tiny Art

23:  On my Mini Table               24: Worth Celebrating   25: Books & Stories

26:   Before & After                  27:  Small Wonders        28: Must See

29:   My Perfect World            30:  Anything Goes  - The End.

********************************************

* Thanks for following along and visiting the blog all month. 

I'm still working on new projects, so be sure to come back again! *