September 07, 2026

MiniJoyMonth 7: Little Necessities

 

miniature fast food
Some mini "fast food" I got in a swap some time back. I made the fish sandwich.

Another day as MiniJoyMonth on Instagram unfolds. So fun to have a whole group of miniaturists sharing their work!  (Be sure to join in or follow along with host @vintagedollhouseshop and look for the tag #minijoymonth2026. * See my Instagram page and friend me at cwrite12. )  

*Click photos for full size.

* For this blog, I'll share all my posts on the Day 1 post here.

* Today's Prompt: Little Necessities

When it comes to minis, it's all necessary, right? 

* Flowers for the garden or porch.

* Food in the kitchen. -- Hey, even some fast food. I'd say that's a necessity. Who likes to cook all the time? I love mini foood as it looks so real!!

miniature salad
Salad I made.

* Shoes, stuff lying around. Books.

* And of course, pets!

It's all the things that make a mini house seem real. 

Mostly it's the things you enjoy. 

What's your favorite?