September 09, 2026

MiniJoyMonth 9: Think Green

 

1;24 green kitchen
Lavender Cottage half-scale 1:24 kitchen

Another day as MiniJoyMonth on Instagram unfolds. So fun to have a whole group of miniaturists sharing their work!  (Be sure to join in or follow along with host @vintagedollhouseshop and look for the tag #minijoymonth2026. * See my Instagram page and friend me at cwrite12. )  

*Click photos for full size.

* For this blog, I'll share all my posts on the Day 1 post here.

Today's Prompt: Think Green

Funny, as I'm not a big fan of green but I do seem to use it a lot. But a specific green. I like the Wedgewood Green, which I've used on the outside of several houses like the Witch's Cottage below. I also like the Light Hauser Green which I used on the kitchen of the Lavender Cottage.

witch cottage
Half-scale Witch's Cottage

Half-scale garage
Half Scale garage

The half-scale garage also uses both shades of green.