September 12, 2026

MiniJoyMonth 12: Show & Tell

 

Miniature men's shoppe
Men's Shoppe in a Cigar Humidor

Another day as MiniJoyMonth on Instagram unfolds. So fun to have a whole group of miniaturists sharing their work!  (Be sure to join in or follow along with host @vintagedollhouseshop and look for the tag #minijoymonth2026. * See my Instagram page and friend me at cwrite12. )  

*Click photos for full size. * For this blog, I'll share all my posts on the Day 1 post here.


Today's Prompt: Show & Tell

Interior: miniature men's shoppe
Interior: Men's Shoppe

I have lots of completed projects, so it's hard to pick what to show!

But today, I'll share a favorite, my Men's Shoppe in a cigar box humidor. (See more photos at link.)

This was meant to be a (real-life) wall unit in a cigar store. I loved the writing on the glass, so I decided, after having it set aside quite awhile, to make it into a men's store. One of the few male-themed projects I have. 

The fun of this was adding all the details - making shirts to fill the counter, hanging clothing, boxes, shoes, hats, vintage art, and more. 

* Thanks again for visiting! Come back tomorrow for more minis! *