| Half-scale pancakes |
Another day as MiniJoyMonth on Instagram unfolds. So fun to have a whole group of miniaturists sharing their work! (Be sure to join in or follow along with host @vintagedollhouseshop and look for the tag #minijoymonth2026. * See my Instagram page and friend me at cwrite12. )
*Click photos for full size. * For this blog, I'll share all my posts on the Day 1 post here.
Today's Prompt: Anything Goes!
I meet with my friend today for our miniatures session. We are on a clay kick, so will make some more miniature food. Fun as it's been years since I worked with clay. I just got the book, Making Mini Food: 30 Polymer Clay Projects - that I've eyed for a while, so I'd like to try making a turkey for the eventual Tudor project, among other things. I'll have to make two sizes. We tried the pancakes last time so that was different to do.I'll share more as I get things made.
This is the end of the MiniJoyMonth posts! Thanks for following me on Instagram and following here.
I'll have more miniature updates and projects, coming soon! Keep coming back! You can also sign up for the headline emails in the left column. Lets you know when something new is up!
I still have to finish filling the inside of the Halloween Tea Shop and get back to putting the rest of the furnishings inside the Half-Scale Garage. I know, I know, I stop on things for a while and then get back to them. I do want to finish it though and maybe decorate it for Halloween and/or Christmas.
And then??? Well, I do have some other Halloween projects to do... maybe the Halloween Haunted Library kit I got at Michael's. Yes, I couldn't resist! There is never a lack of projects. haa!
Yes, it's time for full HALLOWEEN MODE!!! bWAAAAHHHHHHAAA!
* Amazon affiliate links may offer some compensation to blog owner.


