| Assorted furniture for...? A couple Halloween pieces, too! |
I'm in a Halloween mood (Summerween!) Yes, I'm still stuck on the idea of re-doing the rooms in the Lavender Cottage. Crazy, huh?
I decided to switch the rooms around and change the furniture to make it more "home-like" and to add Halloween touches. Like I don't have enough projects? haaa!
Here are some furniture pieces (above) and kits I might use:
| Kits, CastleCrafts and SDK Miniatures |
I have two of the Victorian daybed kits so maybe I'll make one more Halloween style and save the other for another house. I can always change the cushions again, too. I have an interesting gray spooky tree fabric I could use.
| Re-doing a resin bed. Yu'll see how it looks soon! |
I'll have to trace the pieces in case I decide to make a second set using more purple colors to match the room and also make another blanket set to put on top if I don't want to keep the Halloween fabric all the time. Maybe a Christmas set too? (Turning into a monster project! haa!)
| Really liked the pumpkin fabric! |
Here are the main colors: not-so-typical shades of Halloween. But I will have some fun spooky elements, too. You'll see!
![]() |
| Bedroom by miniaturist J. Star |
Some inspiration! This is one gorgeous bedroom re-do by J. Star. I'm getting ideas on adding more trim and using more colors on my projects from this.
* Check out the YouTube video of how he did his bed and furniture.
| Victorian half-scale bed I've done a couple more detailed beds before like the Halloween-flavored bed in the Fairfield house, and the Victorian bed (above) from my Yellow Victorian house. This was a fun bed to do. So we'll see how the current project turns out! The more I think on it, the more it's expanding! |
So far, so good! Stay tuned for more updates. 💀
* Thanks for visiting. Come back soon for more updates & Halloween stuff! *
