| Tiny containers & items for a larger cabinet. Yes, that is a teensy chair! |
If you haven't seen the inside, here's why it takes so long to do: Great detail, but LOTS of components. (On Amazon, $45, website pic. But I got it cheaper at Temu.)
Okay, a "little" progress. Further along than the last post anyway...
As you see, the key is sorting, sorting, sorting, all those pieces into packets for each tiny project. I label them all with those yellow pieces of paper. That makes it sooo much easier to pick something to work on without the aggravation of all that hunting for the components! I have another plastic bag with other small bags as well. And I haven't sorted everything yet, but it's a good start! This really is a good idea as it's easy to get overwhelmed and then give up!
After several hours(!) of doing that, I finally, finally got this smaller cabinet built and filled. Yeah, one cabinet. Don't laugh. It really takes a while to get everything done on that! 😉 I didn't quite use all the paper pieces, but it came out cute. At least I finished something! That's after fighting to get those wire rods to stay in and the faux teacup (on bottom) to stay together.
Now... on to the next pieces!
Soon, I'll also be sharing some 👻 Halloween book nooks and kits I came across. Oh, there are some good ones! And I already got in a Halloween decorating mood for one of the dolllhouses. I couldn't resist! Stay tuned for that!
So, a short post today.
*Note: Amazon affilaite links may provide some compensation to blog owner.
* Thanks again for visiting! Come back soon for more updates & minis!! *
