October 06, 2026

Halloween Book Nooks

 Amazon Prime Days are Oct. 6-7, so I'm sharing some cool and new Halloween Book Nooks I've discovered! Some spooky, some scary, some book-oriented, and more!

You can never get enough! bwaaaaah! I try not to show any over (or not much over) $35 as I think they are getting too costly. Sadly, there aren't that many deals in the under $20 range for larger kits. Prices may change since time of posting. Photos from website; click for full size.

Note: Amazon affiliate links may provide some compensation to blog owner. And to be fair, many sites have sales now! Bookshop.org is also offering free shipping on books!

* Book Nook bookshop (looks like Santa in there!) I like the dark color on this. Slightly smaller, under 6" h, $19.99)

* Count Dracula frame (Amazon, 7.2" h, $37.99)

* Gothic Castle (Amazon, 8.27" h, $36.43  **COUPON Good to OCT. 19 - $30.60)

* Halloween Spooky House, cute house within a nook (Amazon, Nextips, $35.99)

* JCSY Pavilion of Time - cute Halloween house. (Amazon, $20.99) 

* Lost Cathedral this is kind of cool, different! I like the abandoned look. (Amazon, Vorathis, 9" h, $33.99)


* Magic Shop, doesn't look like much to add inside, but I like the building look. (Amazon, Everlalora, $26.99)

* Owl Library (Amazon, 9" h, $29.99)




* Sewer Shadow,  weird name, but IT style in a TV box, different! (Amazon/Joohour, $37.99)  or the Jigsaw, Saw style, bathroom..... * Kind of cute in that they are only 4" h.


* Spire of the Wyrm, Dragon (Oh the names! ha!) (Amazon/IIE, 9" h, $25.19)

* Have fun! Happy Building!! *