March 29, 2019

Latest #Miniature Find & Half Scale Books!


The Paris Project will resume Monday. In the meantime, check out some of my latest minis:

Realized I didn't share my latest cool find! I found this real mini brick set at Goodwill - for $2.50! I like the look of Spanish roof tiles so now I have real ones to use. It also has larger rectangular bricks. It must be an older kit. I found one on Amazon for - gasp  - $88!



Book-Making!

The legal kind! Still at it. I had a bunch of half-scale books saved that I made before to fill book shelves in various projects. Like real life, right? I should have piles of books all over!


I've also been making the "fancier" books in half scale. I'm adding gold accents on the covers, too, with the gold paint. Next I'll be sharing the amazing items I got in this year's half scale group swap once all the boxes have been opened. Been doing this for some 10 years and it never disappoints!