January 18, 2017

Christmas 2016 Minis!

I'm getting to this a bit late. My friend Gigi and I only recently got together a couple weeks ago so I couldn't show some of these until she opened her gifts! 😄

She made me this amazing lantern with a Christmas scene. You can't tell but the tree lights are super bright white LED's. 




I got a big kick out of this though! I've never seen these before. They're mini-sized cement blocks on their own pallet - and made of real cement! Too funny!




Also too "cute." Friend Joanna Campbell Slan sent me this mini-mini tree for my birthday (beginning of Dec.) Now to decorate it!



I made this Christmas tree for Gigi, along with this shabby chic bike. 










The bike was rust-colored. I painted it, and made the sign and basket. I also made the kitten in a basket. It's resin so I added flocking, painted the ears, and redecorated the resin basket.  
The amazing thing? My other 'mini' friend Kitty from Holland sent her gifts to me at the end of November - and the package just arrived - yesterday! That's crazy!!!!

Bad pix but she sent some cute hats she made, a pretty wreath, little jars, coffee grinder, some boxes, ornaments, button plates. and other odds and ends, etc. And a teapot kit (not shown) from bead caps which should be interesting to try making!