April 28, 2016

#AtoZ 2016 - EXceptional Yellow Miniatures!

Today is the Letter Y - for the 7th annual A to Z Blog Challenge in April! 

Check out the 1000+ blogs on the list!  If you like books, etc., I'm also doing the same on my GirlZombieAuthors blog.



Today is X and Y for EXceptional Yellow Miniatures



Lemon Meringue Pie - Linda Cummings


This is my favorite color and once I saw the latest gorgeous work by fantastic miniaturist Linda Cummings of Lins's Minis, I knew what I had to feature today!

Linda's minature work (1" scale, 1" equals 1 foot)  is so precise and realistic, I'll bet your mouth will be watering! Also check out her Facebook page. See more of her work and a previous post I wrote about her here.  

Check her Etsy shop (http://www.etsy.com/shop/linsminis/) or see her website,www.linsminis.com.  You can see more of her work on her Pinterest page.


Banana Bread  - Linda Cummings

Pansies and Primroses - Linda Cummings