April 13, 2015

A to Z Blog Challenge - K is for Dollhouse Kitchen

* Today is Letter K of the daily A to Z Blog Challenge *

K is for....

Kitchen -- From the Half Scale Country House

I also added a cherry print border  (not shown) around the ceiling. It matches the yellow and green in the room. I was trying for an old-fashioned look to the kitchen.



The stove and sink are kits from Petite Properties in the UK. The stove is handmade and my design. I used pieces of coated colored wire from paperclips for the handles The shelves inside are pieces of plastic fence. 



The cool appliances on the side table are from a recent swap in the Half Scale Yahoo group. the teapots and jugs are by my friend, Kitty.







   *  See more minis, profiles, photos and how to projects  - 
  In Miniature Style II - print, ebook, PDF