April 30, 2011

Z Award: A to Z Blog Challenge




It's over. Finito. Done.

Wow.

I didn't visit as many blogs as I wanted, and missed a couple posts, (got sick at beginning) but it was an experience. Great blogs out there.

Elizabeth Mueller shared this final award and is ambitiously visiting all - gulp - 1282 blogs! in the challenge. Wow. She deserves an award just for that. And another for leaving me off the hook for thinking up another blog idea. haa!

** And ThelmaZ at WidowSphere picked my blog as 1 of 26 of her favorites - and that's after visiting over 1,000 blogs. Wow! Thanks, Thelma!

4 comments:

thelmaz said...

Wanted to let you know that after visiting all 1282 blogs (yes!), I posted 26 I enjoyed most, including yours. Stop by www.widowsphere.blogspot.com to see.

Gail M Baugniet - Author said...

Congratulations on completing the A to Z Challenge. It was an interesting month with lots of stress trying to visit more blogs every day!

My Z is for ... Zetsudai no doryoku osuru

Arlee Bird said...

Congratulations on blogging from A to Z (despite any omissions)-- you did well.


Lee
Tossing It Out

Catch My Words said...

Congrats on finishing the A-Z Challenge.

Joyce
http://joycelansky.blogspot.com