Author Morgan Mandel at the Acme Authors Link asked today about other writers' GMC's - Goals, Motivations and Conflicts.
Much better than resolutions, which usually are broken and abandoned a day into the New Year.
1 Finish work in progress (hopefully this week.)
2 Yes the usual, lose weight
3 Get more freelance work done
1 Money - fame and fortune? haa! Just getting paid for projects is good.
2 Organization. I'm with Morgan; I spend too much time looking for stuff.
3 Finish projects then I get more organized as things get put away.
Above leads to conflict.
What are yours? What do you plan on finishing in 2011?
Book & Writer Blogs
- ACME Authors
- Author of Doomed Queens
- Betty Webb
- Blog Book Tour Guide
- Blogs That Rule
- Blood Red Pencil - Writing, Editing Tips
- Book Roast
- Book Views, Lacresha Hayes
- Books at Pop Syndicate
- Celebrate Women
- Chester Campbell
- Christina Rodriguez, Ilustrator
- Christina Rodriquez artist
- Crispin Guest - Jeri Westerson, Medieval Noir
- Cynthia's Attic - Mary Cunningham
- Elysabeth's Stories
- Fatal Foodies - Food & Mysteries
- Female Sleuths
- Getting Medieval - Jeri Westerson
- Helen Ginger - Straight from Hel
- It's a Mystery
- JA Konrath
- JR Turner - Dead Friends Forever
- Katie Hines
- Killer Hobbies
- Lacresha Hayes - author, pastor, wisdom on women's issues
- Larry Karp
- Marlis Day
- Mary Welk
- Morgan Mandel
- My Friend Amy's Blog
- Mysterious People
- Mystery Scene Magazine
- Page 69 Test
- Page 99 Test
- Pets & Their Authors - Mayra Calvani
- The Stiletto Gang
- Women of Mystery, Terrie Farley Moran