June 28, 2010

Miniatures Monday: Miniature Flowers

I'm hooked! I began making some African Violets and can't stop!

They're easy and fun to make. I'm picturing several lined up in one of my dollhouses or rooms. Maybe I need to get some real ones. I have to replace the one I had that was doing so well, then I killed it!







The third photo shows the half scale versions. These silver and gold beads made perfect sized vases.



Next, I want to work on some primroses.

* And how is your miniature garden growing? What are you planting?

2 comments:

Katie said...

Oh Chris, there great! Don't ask me why, but making mini flowers overwhelms me! I've been looking at some mini roses lately, they look easy enough....maybe! LOL. I'd like to make some outta clay one day, too! Hopefully they turn out as well as yours have!

Jo Raines said...

Oh, you've got to tell us how you make them! They are so pretty!

Jody